October 20, 2011

Recent Crafties

This week I finished my Christmas Cards for our "neighbor/friend gifts". I haven't decided what I'm going to put with them yet (trying to decide between 2 things). I love getting hand-made-cards and it was a lot of fun making them. I made each one different so that it would be more fun to create.



My sweet sis-in-law Caitlin came over also and we made some wreaths. She made a Halloween one and I wish I would have taken a picture. It turned out so cute! I ended up making one for Brynn's door to her room. She loves it! She's so fun to make things for... so appreciative and kind :).




I'm working on some other projects right now but they're surprises! Maybe I'll share after Christmas. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.