October 25, 2011

Loving Fall

This is my absolute favorite time of year! I get so high on the smell of leaves and carved pumpkins. YUM. I love to lay beneath the trees and look through the bright yellow and orange leaves contrasted against the beautiful clear blue sky. These pictures I store in my mind to bring out in several months when there's no color left. I honestly can't get enough of it.

We went to the Pumpkin Walk this past weekend as we do annually. The kids love seeing all the different scenes. Brynnlie's preschool put together a scene so Brynn was really excited to show us the pumpkin she decorated. Matt took us to our favorite Mexican restaurant afterward and we ate delicious chips & salsa, mango & passion fruit lemonade, and yummy burritos (my fave is the shrimp enchiladas ;)). We came home and Matt and I talked about how grateful we are for our little family. We have so much fun together!





There was an awesome pumpkin scene about Adoption so we had to take a picture. :)


We carved our pumpkins for FHE this week and roasted the pumpkin seeds for our treat. Brynn and I carved one pumpkin. She designed it on a piece of paper and I carved it. She named it Furcatsy and Matt named his Jack (so original honey).



We have a small road by our house that is perfect for crunching through the leaves. We go out daily to run up and down it a few times and get our autumn leaves fix (I'm addicted to the smell).




I accidentally recorded this video sideways. I apologize now for the crook you are going to get in your neck watching it ;).


We hope you are enjoying all the fun that comes with this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.