June 28, 2011

bye bye baby

So I've heard the transition from baby-goodness to toddlerhood happens when babies take their first steps. It has been very exciting to watch Gavin slowly learn how to put one foot in front of the other. We LOVE watching him toddle along and try to balance himself on his tiny feet. (It is also very heart wrenching at the same time. He's my baby and he's growing too fast! I also can't help but ask myself and God if we will ever be able to snuggle a tiny baby of our own again. The thought of not being able to have any more babies makes my heart and my arms ache horribly.) But this post was NOT supposed to be about me...

Our BABY BOY IS WALKING!

Well, he actually still prefers crawling but he definitely gets better at walking every day. He seems to walk a TON more at Aunt Tallie's house. We think it's because there are more kids walking around but it could also be the yummy soft carpet beneath his feet that gets vacuumed 8.5 times a day ;). His little walk is hilarious at this point. I don't think there is ANYTHING CUTER than watching my kids walk for the first time. I took a few videos this morning and wanted to share... Hope you enjoy :).





He's pretty proud of himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.