June 1, 2011

Birthday Girl turns 4!

Brynners birthday was in May and it was very exciting for her because she has literally been talking about turning 4 for the past 7 months. I wish I was exaggerating about this but I'm not. Every cashier at each store we've been to in the last 7 months has been told about this impending birthday. hahaha! (SO... we are not going to even mention the fact that she'll be turning 5 in another 12 months, k everybody? thanks for your help in this matter ;))

Brynn's birthday party wish-list:
Belle Birthday
Belle hair
Red Roses
Barbeque
COUSINS & Family
balloons
& YUMMY "Lemonade" Cupcakes

I have to be honest and say I really didn't go all out on the "Belle Theme". I did get a few princess balloons along with some red and yellow (and of course RED roses)and she was perfectly happy with that. We did wake up and do "Belle hair" which turned out perdy cute (she wore her Belle dress for a few minutes). We had everybody over for a BBQ (inside because of the rain). And the "Lemonade Cupcakes" were DELICIOUS if I do say so myself ;).

Family is the best part of the party!!! (Matt and I chose to stay and live by family after we were done with school for this very reason; so that our children could have awesome memories and feel the love and closeness our family shares.) We have such awesome FAMILY! Thank you all for coming and making it SO MUCH FUN:).




We love you Brynn! We really enjoy being your mommy and daddy. We have so much fun together. You are BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL and light up each and every day. You are really energetic, happy, have such kind words, and so willing to help out! These last few years have been the VERY BEST of our lives because of you. Tks sweetheart. Enjoy being 4 and stop growing up so fast! You are our very favorite little 4 year old in the entire world ;)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.