We took a shower and blow dried our hair for church. We put on our jammies and jumped in the car and went to the 8:50 showing of Rio. We got popcorn and shared a Laughy Taffy. We put on our awesome 3D glasses and giggled and snuggled through the whole movie. After it was over we ran through the parking lot to our car and pretended that we could fly. :)

We came home and there was a crazy wind storm outside that was rattling the windows and the fence. The sky was clear so we threw all of the blankets we could find out on the tramp and brought our pillows. We snuggled under the warm blankets and watched the sky and listened to the wind whirl around us. We talked and told funny stories. I told her the special story of how she came in to our family and how our Heavenly Father answered all of our prayers. I told her how much I love being her mommy. She hugged me and told me I was the best mommy in the whole world. We laid there quietly and looked at the stars and the moon. Then the fence made a loud cracking sound and we both made a break for it and ran into the house to go to bed.
It was so much fun sharing a night with just the two of us. We need to do that more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.