May 15, 2011

1st BIRTHDAY!

Gavin turned 1~!! Can you believe it? I still can't. We had lots of festivities to celebrate and I'm so grateful to our family who comes to share these happy times with us.





Gavin, we LOVE you! Our son has a very SPECIAL sweetness about him that melts his mommy & daddy's heart. His eyes SPARKLE. He is patient and has been an EASY baby. He has a TENDER heart and gets his feelings hurt easily. He is SMART and loves to use his hands to figure things out. He is a GREAT sleeper. He gives the BEST kisses! He has an addictive SMILE. He LOVES his mommy & daddy and likes to be held. He loves his big sister and watches her very closely & LAUGHS every time she laughs. He makes our family feel COMPLETE. And he is really HANDSOME too if I say so myself. :)

This past year with our little man has been really special. We've loved EVERY SINGLE SECOND with him and can't wait for bajillions more. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.