Lately Brynn has been putting "stick in the mud" into all of her sentences. For example, she asks me quite frequently... "Mom, what are you stick in the mud doing?" Or... "Mom, that is so stick-n-the-mud funny!" She says "stick in the mud" really fast and adds it into EVERY THING. It cracks me up to no end. She is so incredibly sweet and makes sure people know how much she cares. She tells me quite often, "Mom, you are a good mommy." And it melts me.
"silly face"
"sweet face"
"mad face" - (not really... it's worse than this ;o))
"happy face"
Gavin likes to scrunch up his entire face and sniff in & out really fast. With his two new front teeth, I can't help but laugh out loud every single time. I have to blow that face up and put it in my kitchen window so that I can laugh at the hilariousness for years to come. He gave me my first kiss yesterday and I melted into a puddle right then and there. He does an open mouthed kiss with his tongue slightly out (No, I didn't teach him that!!!) and it is too sweet for words.
"sniff face"
"sweet face"
"sad face" - (no, I did not pinch him... he just wants to stop taking so many dag-gom pictures!)
"happy face" -- HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH! Oh buddy... you is soo C.U.T.E. with those teethers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.