April 4, 2011

Crazy with Carrots

As I'm sure many of you know I enjoy dabbling in a variety of projects to fulfill that need inside of me to create, to disrupt routine, to add spice to life, to sometimes destroy just to put back together again (eventually)... and ultimately to drive Matthew crazy :). Just kidding on that last one. Maybe.

Matt gave me a Bernina for Christmas and I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed it. I am very excited for the future Berni and I are going to share together. Don't worry sweets, my heart is still mostly yours. Anyway, last week my sister Tallie-Annie showed me some carrots online and I made one and then couldn't stop. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that every single carrot was different. They were quite quick to make which is a definite plus since I've got t-minus-nap-time to finish up.

Here is a picture of my Easter Wreath resulting from the carrot mayhem. Don't start... you won't be able to stop until you've got a whole wreath full too!

come-ere bunny bunny....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.