We have gone back & forth over the past year whether we are going to send Brynn to pre-school this year or not. The Momma Bear in me (who is REALLY LOUD & can be EXTREMELY scary) has been saying, "keep her home FOREVER!!!" But when Momma Bear quieted down ;) & I really thought of our Brynnlie and how she likes a good challenge and LOVES productive activities and wants each day to be NEW & different.... I knew she would love to get out & away for 2 afternoons a week. We found the best preschool & last Thursday was her first day! Needless to say - She LOVED IT. She talked all the way home about all sorts of wonderful things & I was grateful she had fun.



I did find out though that I have GOT to keep Momma Bear busy or she's going to sit outside the classroom every week waiting for any sign of trouble.
note: Daddy Bear still thinks I should have kept her home this year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.