September 14, 2010

Our Little Gavinater

How could I have forgotten how much fun it is to snuggle a little 4 month old? This little guy is SOOOO DARN FUN!!! He's happy and relaxed (unless he's hungry - when you better have your ear plugs or a bottle handy), he's snuggly and so loveable, he's handsome and sweet, and he smiles and kicks every time he sees me (ahhhhhhhhhh). I really can't believe we lucked out TWICE with such great babies. After Brynn I thought for sure our next would be a handful because she was just too good to be true. So, if he continues to follow in his sister's footsteps... at 18 months I will need to take a big dose of "Patient Pills" and buckle myself in for the ride! :) HAHAHA

First Camping Trip (brrrrrrrrrr!)


Sister Luvs


Chunky Monkey


Momma's boy


p.s. (off topic) a mouse died in my wall... HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE! It's wretched!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.