March 1, 2012

Laundry Room Project

On Monday I decided to build in a "thing-a-ma-bob" in our laundry room. On Tuesday I went to Lowe's and had them cut all of my wood and I had the whole space built in by the time Matt got home from work. He loves these surprises.... hahahaha (sometimes). On Wednesday I painted it all day long. And now I am so proud of myself that I can't handle it so I'm going to share a picture with you. ;)



Brynn is excited that she can hang her back pack and coat up all by herself and can put her boots in the little cubbies. I am excited to find some cute baskets to put on the top shelf to finish it off.

(patting myself on the back... pat pat pat!) :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.