The older I get, the faster time seems to speed by... Does anybody else feel like they are in a time warp? I swear it was last month that we brought our little guy home from the hospital. Has it really been 6 months? I need to pinch myself more often... wake me up from this LaLa Land I live in. In all truth, I've been on Cloud 9 since this little man of ours came into our lives. I felt so blessed before he was born with our amazing Brynnlie & didn't think it possible that the blessings & love could be DOUBLED! We have had such an indescribable time with the two of them. They are each so unique and so sweet.
ANyhow, this post wasn't supposed to be so sentimental... I'm just feeling that way a LOT lately with our upcoming events (will be sure to post all about it in a couple of weeks!)
Just wanted to post our son's stats for his 6 month well check. He's growin' like a weed.

Weight: 15.3 lbs - 13th % (at least a lb. of that is in his double chin ;))
Height: 26.5 inches - 53rd % (Yeah Buddy!)
So there it is... and super duper healthy to beat! Of course we aren't able to get enough of him! We've gotta munch on him at least 49,386 times a day :).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.