June 17, 2010

Bugs & Babies

We love this season with the beautiful flowers & bright colors popping up everywhere. Brynnlie found out this year that along with flowers, there are also LOTS of different bugs to play with. She brought me one in the house the other day that scared me so bad that I jumped (and I am not a pansy when it comes to bugs). We've since had lessons on ONLY picking up lady bugs and potato bugs and she's been pretty good about it (except for the occasional handful of ants).





Speaking of little bugs... I have fallen for this little bug so hard that I can't see straight. I can't get enough of his smell, the feel of his cheeks, his wrinkled little baby lips, his tiny fingers & toes, and his snuggles in the middle of the night. From head to toe, I am in heaven with this sweet boy! Where is the PAUSE BUTTON? He is growing too fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.